Latest Administrative Jobs in Ghana 2020
Administrative Assistant at Christian Health Association of Ghana
Key Job Responsibilities
• He/she will manage office supplies and support daily office procedures related to the grant.
• Will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and maintaining project calendars.
• He/she will assist in day-to-day project activities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or related field
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Experience with office management Software
• Knowledge of office procedures
• Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
• 3 years work experience in similar position
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Africa(Ghana,Nigeria,Kenya & South Africa) are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Africa Group
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply
Click here to submit your CV on Company Website
All suitably qualified and interested persons should apply through
or hand-deliver their application letters with a detailed CV,copies of academic credentials with at least two referees to:
The Christian Health Association of Ghana
21 Jubilee Wells Street,
All enquiries regarding this advert should be directed to:
Closing Date: 17 December, 2020
Looking for Similar Administrative Jobs in Ghana